Le logiciel de mesure et réception DVB-S / DVB-S2 pour votre MiniTiouner ou MiniTiounerPro

Impossible to render Audio

Messagede DL3RY » Lun 16 Déc 2019 10:15

Hi,

for some time I'm running minitioune v_09_beta8_9 with Minitiouner Express and it is working properly.
Now I got a better laptop and so I copied software to new laptop. But when starting minitioune software I always get error message "Impossible to render Audio" and after excepting the error minitioune software is starting but with GRAPH signalling red light.
inst_usrc_ax_winXP_win10 started properly before starting minitione.

Has anybody any idea to resolve this?

Vy73 de Achim
DL3RY

Re: Impossible to render Audio

Messagede F6DZP » Lun 16 Déc 2019 20:30

Hello,

it is your audio setup on your new laptop.
Are you sure that audio is activated?
how is set the audio output?
try to connect a headphone to see if something change...

Jean-Pierre F6DZP
F6DZP

Messagede DL3RY » Sam 4 Jan 2020 15:59

Hi Jean-Pierre,

thank you for your answer. Audio is working well with other programs like youtube. After trying nearly everything but without success I set up the laptop completely new, new SSD hard drive, new Windows, new drivers and so on. Now, when I'm starting Minitioune software I get a similar error message "Impossible to render Video" with the same result after excepting this error message: minitioune software is starting but with GRAPH signalling red light. Meters below (Carrier Lock, SR Lock, RF Power, C/N MER and Bytes recvd) are displaying a proper incoming signal but because of red GRAPH light video signal cannot be shown. Now I'm rather disappointed of that.

My conds are:
1.2m Gibertini dish
LNB GoldenMedia GM204 with external reference mini GPS clock ref. from Leo Bodnar
MiniTiouner Express
HP Elitebook 8560w with graphic card NVIDIA Quadro 1000M

From my point of view, the reason must be graphic card/processor and/or its drivers.
Are there any incompatabilities known?
Is anybody out there who can give me a hint?

Vy73 de Achim
DL3RY

Messagede F6DZP » Sam 4 Jan 2020 22:08

do you have any .grf file in the Minitioune directory? if yes, delete all of them.

The best could be to make a teamviewer session, I could examine your computer and understand what happens.
send me a mail (f6dzp@yahoo.fr)

Jean-Pierre F6DZP
F6DZP

Messagede DL3RY » Lun 6 Jan 2020 12:58

Hello Jean-Pierre,

thanks, just sent you an email.

73s Achim, DL3RY
DL3RY

Forums Statistiques