Re: PROBLEM WITH PLAY TS

Messagede F6DZP » Mer 19 Mar 2014 19:20

Could you find a little dish for Astra or Hotbird, put it at the window like me and receive TV channel for test.
This little dish are very cheap and you have just to plug them to your S2-1600 card as they have the standard LNB included.
And you will have fun to see TV and learn how DVB works, Tutioune works ...
F6DZP

Messagede EA5FUZ » Mer 19 Mar 2014 19:32

F6DZP a écrit:Could you find a little dish for Astra or Hotbird, put it at the window like me and receive TV channel for test.
This little dish are very cheap and you have just to plug them to your S2-1600 card as they have the standard LNB included.
And you will have fun to see TV and learn how DVB works, Tutioune works ...

Ok,change my cable and connect with my other dish for receiver astra :-) and experiment with tutione,thanks
EA5FUZ

Messagede zg3409 » Lun 14 Avr 2014 22:29

EA5FUZ a écrit:Ok,change my cable and connect with my other dish for receiver astra :-) and experiment with tutione,thanks

EA5FUZ I havee sent you a private message. I can help with your testing with astra.
zg3409

Messagede EA5FUZ » Mar 15 Avr 2014 00:13

zg3409 a écrit:
EA5FUZ a écrit:Ok,change my cable and connect with my other dish for receiver astra :-) and experiment with tutione,thanks

EA5FUZ I havee sent you a private message. I can help with your testing with astra.

with astra no problem is with ISS!
EA5FUZ

Précédente
Forums Statistiques