Tutioune1600V0_2a Codec Problem

Messagede steinway » Sam 28 Sep 2013 16:26

Tutionue has been installed in a directory C:\Tutionue\ and when executed, throws an error "decod Mpeg2.grf file not loaded (missing/invalid/incorrect)" and there is no video in the program. The computer is a Windows Vista Business PC 32-bit with 2 GB RAM, an ATI Radeon Xpress 200 GPU, and a AMD Athlon 64 Processor 3800+ (2.4 GHz). I've attempted to ensure there are H.264 and MPEG-2 codecs on the system by installing FFDShow and PowerDVD 13's trial version. I've also verified that the decod H264.GRF and decod Mpeg2.GRF files are in the same directory in which the Titioune1600V0_2a files reside. Is there anything I'm missing or doing incorrectly?
steinway

Re: Tutioune1600V0_2a Codec Problem

Messagede F6DZP » Sam 28 Sep 2013 21:06

Hello,
In the same directory than Tutioune you must have these files:
-Tutioune1600v0_2a.exe = the software
- tutioune2.ini = the text file you can edit to put your own presets ...
- decode mpeg2.grf = the beginning of the graph that will decode mpeg2 video and audio
- decode H264.grf = the beginning of the graph that will decode h264 video and audio
- TiouneQSL.jpg = the picture of your QSL you have renamed with this name - used to be sent to your TiouneMonitor

when Tutioune want to decode your mpeg2 video, it begins by loading the mpeg2.grf file that give it the beginning of the decoding structure, and it adds the mpeg2 video and audio codec you have installed with renderers to create "new decod mpeg2.grf".

If the file "decode mpeg2.grf" is missing or not in the same Directory than Tutioune1600 could be the reason of your problem, but you say they are at good place.
I suppose also that .grf files are strictly what you have downloaded.

perhaps you forgot to install the Directshow filter called "usrc.ax"? This filter is used in the "decode mpeg2.grf" so you need it to be installed.

Try to load "decode mpeg2.grf" with a software like GraphStudioNext (free) and send me the screenshot of the graph you can see.

Jean Pierre F6DZP
F6DZP

Re: Tutioune1600V0_2a Codec Problem

Messagede RubberChicken » Lun 30 Sep 2013 22:51

Thank you for the advice. I'm working with steinway on the computer aspects of the project and your response was able to isolate the problem. Deleting the file "newdecode mpeg2.grf" cleared the error message and Tutioune is working properly now. :D
RubberChicken

Forums Statistiques